Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-AcO-DMT

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
  • Done about 50mg of this tonight, swallowed and tongued 20mg then sniffed about 30mg later.

wasn’t as strong as i’d liked but it was nice, need to sleep!!

@p0ly 391235 wrote:

Done about 50mg of this tonight, swallowed and tongued 20mg then sniffed about 30mg later.

from the reports ive just read thats quite a strong dose, how much were you tripping? you sure of the quality of what you got?

def would like to try it love mushrooms! 🙂

fancy doing a mini trip report?

that should of made the walls melt

do you have hcl or furmate? as you need to up[ the dose with furmate

Even so 50 mgs should be quite a strong dose.

yeah 50mg of furmate should hit the spot.

there was some melting but i seem to have a major tolerance to everything at the moment.

good stuff this. easy come up. like mushrooms but miles better i’d say :satisfied

i sniffed roughly 30 mg and had slight closed eye visuals and a warm feeling for maybe 2 hours at most but it was easy to forget about and i was expecting to be blown away, me and a few mates came to the conclusion u mite have to bomb it for it to metabolise into psilocybin or whaterver shroomy stuff it metabolises to in your stomach any1 else had much luck from snorting this stuff?

@p0ly 391235 wrote:

Done about 50mg of this tonight, swallowed and tongued 20mg then sniffed about 30mg later.

trippin on a tuesday? i like it!

@wipeout 393421 wrote:

i sniffed roughly 30 mg and had slight closed eye visuals and a warm feeling for maybe 2 hours at most but it was easy to forget about and i was expecting to be blown away, me and a few mates came to the conclusion u mite have to bomb it for it to metabolise into psilocybin or whaterver shroomy stuff it metabolises to in your stomach any1 else had much luck from snorting this stuff?

Snorting isn’t a good idea, tongue/stomach is the way to go.

yeah bomb it .. I snorted some a while ago and it did nothing.

is 4 aco legal?

@cozmic 393501 wrote:

is 4 aco legal?

nope, there all well naughty

@1984 393502 wrote:

nope, there all well naughty

think its actually legal mate… not 100%… about 90% without googling it tho

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT