Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-AcO-DMT

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

gay lol

shit my bad, just double checked and yeah its class a

@cozmic 393501 wrote:

is 4 aco legal?

in canada and china

anyone know why and when it got banned here?

Because it is a Psilocin analog.

Been a browser of the site for a long time but never got round to signing up as I use too many forums at the moment. Signed up just because of this thread though hah.

To clear up a few things, 50mg is a huge dose – equivalent to around 8 or 9g of dry shrooms – however I am almost 100% sure your problem was due to snorting 30mg of it, as most people have achieved no/poor results when snorting this chemical – definitely much better to eat it. “Wasn’t as strong as I liked” definitely sounds on par with 20mg. If you actually felt the nasal dose too then you either didn’t do as much as you thought or the stuff is cut, ~35-40mg gives most people complete ego loss, mind blowing OEVs and CEVs, and an amazing trip.

Also along with being an analogue of Psilocin, it’s also a pro-drug for Psilocin, it’s the acetate ester of Psilocin, and like the phosphate ester Psilocybin it breaks down into Psilocin when eaten.

I’ve read a few of your posts before P0ly and you seem to know what you’re doing, so my advice for you if you’re looking for something intense – give all psychedelics that affect 5ht2a receptors (Wiki is your friend) a break for 1-2 weeks, then take ~35-40mg orally. I think you’ll be very pleasantly surprised.

I’ve snorted it before and it definitely works but nowhere near as good as oral. My insufflated 4-AcO days are over, the stuff is definitely 90%+ pure

Around 20mg at Shambala (and w/e crap i induced before) provided an extremely intense trip which left me unable to move for hours. felt more like DMT this time, i could barely open my eyes!!

@p0ly 396859 wrote:

Around 20mg at Shambala (and w/e crap i induced before) provided an extremely intense trip which left me unable to move for hours. felt more like DMT this time, i could barely open my eyes!!

Yeah man that 4-aco-dmt trip was fucking intence!!! I really shouldn’t of taken that acid ontop :laugh_at:

After I finaly stoped being lost in the festival tripping something cronic, the whole inside of the tent was moving for hours lol :crazy_diz

Even when the trip ended i could still delve deep into my mind with full on pictures in my brain, so beautiful!

It is legal here in the U.S… I am wondering if the online companies that sell it are safe to trust though… Anyone have any experience with this???

Yes i do.

@Valerian 415061 wrote:

It is legal here in the U.S… I am wondering if the online companies that sell it are safe to trust though… Anyone have any experience with this???

Depends what one you go with. The same with anything in life .. there’s allways the scamers.

this product sounds good

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT