Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

4-AcO-DMT

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

yum yum yum

Got some on the way pretty soon after reading this thread. Sounds pretty awesome, also got some 5-methyl-dmt coming too. Should be an interesting few weeks!

50mg last night – clean and beautiful 🙂

50 woaha must of been a good night ;D

want large dose combined with other tryptamines hmmmmm………tryping

@Honeybear 425279 wrote:

50 woaha must of been a good night ;D

certainly was 🙂 x

@parrotfish 425414 wrote:

certainly was 🙂 x

these were two texts he sent me while he was tripping, anyone speak 4-AcO-DMT talk? fuck knows what it means.

@p0ly 427147 wrote:

these were two texts he sent me while he was tripping, anyone speak 4-AcO-DMT talk? fuck knows what it means.

The joy of gibberish 🙂

It was pure beauty in psy form.

took about 90mg of 4-aco last night about half 7 with a 50-60mg starter and then another 40 r so about 4 hours in, not that it was even needed and i was completly blown away if i was by myself or whatever i know i definately would havehad very strong ego death for a long time, but avoided it by drinking lots of alcohol as i didnt reli wana pass out and felt like i was about to die with total euphoria but i knew it was just ego death and i would be sweet and wasnt going to freak out but i think anyone whos never experienced it before on a long lasting psychedelic r been used to dmt tips etcwould have been frightened for their life lol but i could easily have just let go and probably wake up like 2 hours later still trippin balls as ive had it twice before but there was a gd hour r more where it felt like i had no body and was just sitting there talking shit and listening to sphongle and psytrance it was unreal cnt even describe it lol and loadsa giggles with it aswell nd then took a valium and a big bong of weed when i wanted to sleep about half 4 and i was still tripping my balls off then and even when i woke up at 11 i was still fucked and still am nowand im sure my taxi driver knew something was up but it just puts you in such a great mood and is so more bodily euphoric than acid and imo was way better than shrooms i cud tlk all day about the good things about it lol still feel in shock that im alive sorta after being so far out of it last night lol feels like i need to take time to adopt to normal again and learn stuff but in a good way with a beautiful afterglow, this stuff was way way more potent than the last stuff from the same place and any other 4aco for tht matter, its never lasted this long its now like 16 hours since i took the first dose and i still have slight visuals and a really nice and pretty strong body and mental high, i used to think it felt like a combo of slight dmt and shrooms with a wee bit of its own feeling but last night it felt so much different i cant compare it to anything it reli had a very strong individualness to it, will definately not be taking it for a while, this time was reli hardcore madness lol

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs DMT 4-AcO-DMT