I Just Found Out – I’m Sadly A Rape Supporter :(
- This topic is empty.
March 12, 2013 at 7:45 pm #679910
This is a handy guide for women who involve themselves with men. I’ve recently received a bunch of comments from men who say that they aren’t rape supporters because they (1) have never “raped” a woman and/or (2) are gay. If you are around a man who claims to be anti-rape, see how he stacks up.
A man is a rape-supporter if…
- He has ever sexually engaged with any woman while she was underage, drunk, high, physically restrained, unconscious, or subjected to psychological, physical, economic, or emotional coercion.
- He defends the current legal definition of rape and/or opposes making consent a defense.
- He has accused a rape victim of having “buyer’s remorse” or wanting to get money from the man.
- He has blamed a woman for “putting herself in a situation” where she “could be” attacked.
- He has procured a prostitute.
- He characterizes prostitution as a “legitimate” “job” “choice” or defends men who purchase prostitutes.
- He has ever revealed he conceives of sex as fundamentally transactional.
- He has gone to a strip club.
- He is anti-abortion.
- He is pro-”choice” because he believes abortion access will make women more sexually available.
- He frames discussions of pornography in terms of “freedom of speech.”
- He watches pornography in which women are depicted.
- He watches any pornography in which sexual acts are depicted as a struggle for power or domination, regardless of whether women are present.
- He characterizes the self-sexualizing behavior of some women, such as wearing make-up or high heels, as evidence of women’s desire to “get” a man.
- He tells or laughs at jokes involving women being attacked, sexually “hoodwinked,” or sexually harassed.
- He expresses enjoyment of movies/musicals/TV shows/plays in which women are sexually demeaned or presented as sexual objects
- He mocks women who complain about sexual attacks, sexual harassment, street cat-calls, media depictions of women, or other forms of sexual objectification.
- He supports sexual “liberation” and claims women would have more sex with (more) men if society did not “inhibit” them.
- He states or implies that women who do not want to have sex with men are “inhibited,” “prudes,” “stuck-up,” “man-haters,” or psychologically ill.
- He argues that certain male behaviors towards women are “cultural” and therefore not legitimate subjects of feminist attention.
- He ever subordinates the interests of women in a given population to the interests of the men in that population, or proceeds in discussions as if the interests of the women are the same as the interests of the men.
- He promotes religious or philosophical views in which a woman’s physical/psychological/emotional/sexual well-being is subordinated to a man’s.
- He describes female anatomy in terms of penetration, or uses terms referencing the supposed “emptiness” of female anatomy when describing women.
- He defends the physical abuse of women on the grounds of “consent.”
- He defends the sexualization or sexual abuse of minor females on the grounds of “consent” or “willingness.”
- He promotes the idea that women as a class are happier or more fulfilled if they have children, or that they “should” have children.
- He argues that people (or just “men”) have sexual “needs.”
- He discusses the “types” of women he finds sexually appealing and/or attempts to demean women by telling them he does not find them sexually appealing.
- He sexually objectifies lesbians or lesbian sexual activity.
- He defends these actions by saying that some women also engage in them.
So, let’s see how many women reading this know at least one male over the age of 18 who does not fit this list. Anybody?March 12, 2013 at 7:55 pm #802174
Oh god, not this again..March 12, 2013 at 7:58 pm #802151
@DeezNuts 532385 wrote:
Oh god, not this again..
May 18, 2011 at 10:36 pm
Virtually every man I have ever know in my entire life fits this entire list to a “T”. Every last one of them.
This is a great post! It should be read to every male on every college campus on the first day of school before they even get through the front door.
I don’t know a woman who doesn’t fit the list either…. *claps for kelly*March 12, 2013 at 8:01 pm #802175
p0ly i’m sorry but that makes you a rape supporter! “He defends these actions by saying that some women also engage in them”March 12, 2013 at 8:05 pm #802152
Bro i was a rape supporter on the first one.
who’s not had sex with someone who wasn’t drunk or high EVER. That means you could not fit anything in the list, be with your wife for coming on 40 years… and one time she gets drunk and you have sex. RAPE SUPPORTER.March 12, 2013 at 8:16 pm #802169
Well, there you have it, we’re ALL fucked!March 12, 2013 at 8:19 pm #802144Anonymous
SNAFUMarch 12, 2013 at 8:25 pm #802153
That kelly comment annoys me more than the actual article though for some reason.March 12, 2013 at 8:36 pm #802166
So being ‘anti-abortion’ or ‘Pro choice’ makes someone pro-rape ?????? Erm thats kinds means everyone who has an opinion, man or woman…. what a load of bollocksMarch 12, 2013 at 8:40 pm #802154
from reading comments of the author replying to comments she seems to imply the list wasn’t intended for guys to read or change it was aimed at radical feminists? not quite sure what her intentions were though brainwashing people with stupidity sounds like what it’s doing if people read it and agree like kelly.March 12, 2013 at 8:48 pm #802172
I think i might have raped men :hopeless:March 12, 2013 at 8:53 pm #802155
tastyjj has definitely raped men.March 12, 2013 at 8:58 pm #802162
Lists like this make me sad. Its been created by a woman/women who have been hurt by SOME men, and decided to group half of the human race into ‘rapists’.
And it seems views like this actually turn some women gay, its surprising (or not) when you talk to a gay person (male or female) and it turns out they had a shit straight relationship in their past that puts them off the opposite sex because they group them as liars and untrustworthy.March 12, 2013 at 9:04 pm #802163ChrispydelicParticipant
Well, I guess seeing as how I’m a rape supporter I may as well go out and do some raping!
Who’s first?March 12, 2013 at 9:04 pm #802156
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.