Party Vibe Forum

Register

Welcome To

Religion

Forums Life Conspiracy Theories Religion

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • @Izbeckistan 530395 wrote:

    I dont like the multiverse theory at all.
    Imagine the most horrific thing that can happen to someone in the word, cruel, vile and horrific.
    If any possible event has or will happen ( in these infinite universes) – then that has/ is / will happen.
    :0

    There are many things in this world that I don’t like, but we have to accept them. We’ve had some terrible things in our universe – the holocaust being one of them and the many genocides that have or are taking place, like the one currently going on in Congo that the world doesn’t care about. There are probably even worse things happening in our universe that we don’t know about.
    It seems you’re just looking at the downsides of the multiverse theory. Since everything that could ever happened WILL happen, in some universes the most beautiful things will be taking place and humanity will be achieving great things.

    True but…gagh…its would be sooooo bad.
    I think i would rather sacrafice the ultimate divine if meant keeping the ultimate evil at bay.

    Its a good attitude you display, I only wish I had the same. – I just cannot accept the bad.

    My personal opinion is that what Deez said. You were nothing prior to you’re conception and you will cease to exist once you die….

    But even if we did live before this life and we live after this life so what? We have no recollection of our time before this life so presumably we’ve been stuck in this cycle for science (I don’t believe in God) knows how long, this leaves me to conclude this cycle of not knowing what came before or after will simply continue indefinitely. Why would this particular life be the one before being granted ‘the answer’?

    If we fail to gain any knowledge or carry on any memories into our next life then why actually concern yourself with even considering it?

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]152920[/ATTACH]

    @Psybastian 530405 wrote:

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]83932[/ATTACH]

    You’re a very philosophical thinker aren’t you?

    @The Psyentist 530404 wrote:

    My personal opinion is that what Deez said. You were nothing prior to you’re conception and you will cease to exist once you die….

    But even if we did live before this life and we live after this life so what? We have no recollection of our time before this life so presumably we’ve been stuck in this cycle for science (I don’t believe in God) knows how long, this leaves me to conclude this cycle of not knowing what came before or after will simply continue indefinitely. Why would this particular life be the one before being granted ‘the answer’?

    If we fail to gain any knowledge or carry on any memories into our next life then why actually concern yourself with even considering it?

    all in all. live this life to the fullest, be positive. all we have to do. we are human beings we shouldn’t let our belief systems separate us

    @The Psyentist 530406 wrote:

    You’re a very philosophical thinker aren’t you?

    yeah i would say so

    @Izbeckistan 530402 wrote:

    True but…gagh…its would be sooooo bad.
    I think i would rather sacrafice the ultimate divine if meant keeping the ultimate evil at bay.

    Its a good attitude you display, I only wish I had the same. – I just cannot accept the bad.

    As would I, i’d rather everyone got a long in a happy medium then some be great and some evil.

    Well we have to accept that bad things will happen to us and those around us in life, but theres no point focusing on the bad when there are plenty of good things that will happen too.

    @The Psyentist 530398 wrote:

    Is it really any more ludicrous than the foundations of most faiths?

    I’d say it’s on a par with most religious beliefs. In that there is no real evidence for any of it, and it satisfies some primal urge of ours to want to think there is something ‘out there’ which is unknown and bigger than all of us.

    It’s not hard to draw parallels between religion and conspiracy theories.

    @Psybastian 530409 wrote:

    yeah i would say so

    That’s a very unphilosophical answer though, especially if you read it in a cockney accent!

    I recon I’ll get eaten by worms.

    @Psybastian 530303 wrote:

    along with television sending beta waves to send you more lazy also blocking the 3rd eye.

    I worked as an engineer in the TV industry for some years in the late 1990s and early 2000s, They were (and are) struggling to put out decent picture and sound and to agree on international tech standards, and the industry no longer even gives airtime for government warning films for children not to go with strangers or to drive safely and make sure you have good lights and hi vis clothing if on your bicycle, let alone mind control programmes.

    Also across Europe the Governments had direct control of every television and radio transmitter via the broadcasting authority or the PTT (post, telegraph and telephone) administration until the 1990s which they would not have let private companies take over if it were such a valuable social control resource.

    I do however think that excessive time spent looking at television is harmful, many of the programmes transmitted on it are are a great deal of rubbish and that advertising via TV can be powerful as a social engineering force, but people choose to watch it even though there are freer methods of communication available.

    I know where the paranoia over dangerous rays came from but it was because until the 1980s TV sets were expensive, so rather than dump them when they developed faults they were repaired.

    The big tube inside one often did not make as strong a picture as it aged, so unscrupulous repair men would turn up the high voltages on it to make the picture brighter. This worked but could often make the TV put out x-rays. All CRT displays put out some x-rays anyway as they are an unwanted byproduct of the way the picture tube works, which is why they are heavy with lead inside them (to try and keep the worst of these away from the viewer). Even so this really was only a problem in very old TV sets made in the 1970s (some of which were still around until the 90s) but is not found today with todays sets using LCD technology.

    Third eye? As on the japs eye?

    @MC G-Tek 530415 wrote:

    That’s a very unphilosophical answer though, especially if you read it in a cockney accent!

    haha. i should of said something like, i am the wisest man alive, as i know one thing, and that is i know nothing

    @Psybastian 530431 wrote:

    haha. i should of said something like, i am the wisest man alive, as i know one thing, and that is i know nothing

    Too late now mate, your facade of philosophical cool has been removed, ha ha!

0

Voices

146

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Life Conspiracy Theories Religion