Party Vibe Forum

Register

Welcome To

Religion

Forums Life Conspiracy Theories Religion

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • But then what of the monkeys?

    Lol.. I remember when I was like 11 and my dad told me that the government created AIDS/Cancer to cull the population.
    It does make sense from the outside but if you look into it it’s a bit nonsensical really, but then again the government have tested weapons on people over Norwich I believe without them even knowing until many years later so it still is plausible and also MKUltra in the States & Canada.

    @DeezNuts 530616 wrote:

    Lol.. I remember when I was like 11 and my dad told me that the government created AIDS/Cancer to cull the population.
    It does make sense from the outside but if you look into it it’s a bit nonsensical really, but then again the government have tested weapons on people over Norwich I believe without them even knowing until many years later so it still is plausible and also MKUltra in the States & Canada.

    I don’t believe in the AIDS conspiracy as such and the rise in cancer is more caused by humans using strong chemicals without knowing their bad effects, but conservative politicians and relgious types have tried to claim AIDS is judgment by God for sinful behaviour. But if any group of people want to effectively cull another group and take over their resources, aircraft and bombs followed by soldiers on the ground still remain by far the most effective way of doing so.

    Even so, Africans amongst themsevles have had some full on wars for the last 20-30 years and yet aren’t exactly going extinct.

    MK ultra and the Norfolk CBRN weapons tests are true, as are many others and the development of the British atomic bombs at places in East Anglia and now just outside Reading, but in reality the bulk of politicians and soldiers even if they have a war want to not just win it but gain something from it, not wipe out the entire world as well as their enemies, and CBRN weapons are indiscriminate even compared to using an aircraft or drone to fire a bomb or bullet to a known location.

    In many ways the fact that folk are frightened of “conspiracies” is a good thing as not too long ago many folk openly supported their country or group doing anything necessary to win a war over others. WW II affected Europe well into the 1970s and the Cold War well into the 1990s. We only got our telecoms and internet because of the miilitary industrial complex.

    A lot of my older friends did some very clever and brave things with aircraft and radar systems and computers but now regret that they had to spend the best years of their life doing all this (including being prepared to drop the atomic bomb on another set of humans just like us) when they would rather have gone to festivals and listened to Hawkwind and Yes (these are like psy trance for our parents/grandparents era) but had they not done so we might not all be here, those who grew up in the last 2 decades have lived in a time when the world was at its safest and most peaceful as limitations to resources/energy weren’t yet apparent..

    @General Lighting 530645 wrote:

    We only got our telecoms and internet because of the miilitary industrial complex.

    Not completely true. ARPAnet was a military research network, that is true. The physical ethernet connections and hub technology does have that as an ancestor BUT…

    … the software side of it, hypertext, World Wide Web, was entirely civilian in terms of development. Although that depended on micro computers which came, not from the military, but from the scientific challenge of the Apollo project. Not exactly military, not exactly civilian. But the military certainly didn’t advance the microcomputer for the population.

    Churchill’s idea on computers was to scrap all Collossi and deny that electronic programmable machines were ever invented. “Power FROM the people” was very much his style.

    @Pat McDonald 531125 wrote:

    Not completely true. ARPAnet was a military research network, that is true. The physical ethernet connections and hub technology does have that as an ancestor BUT…

    … the software side of it, hypertext, World Wide Web, was entirely civilian in terms of development. Although that depended on micro computers which came, not from the military, but from the scientific challenge of the Apollo project. Not exactly military, not exactly civilian. But the military certainly didn’t advance the microcomputer for the population.

    in other words the Internet was an accidental consequence of military technology. I was one of the first users of the WWW at info.cern.ch, for which I got in a great deal of trouble at University (this was 1992) and there was still concern over folk connecting to certain “friendly” countries (which I had done)

    “not exactly military, not exactly civillian” is what often applies to academia, unless profs and students (including young graduates) are full on peaceniks (some indeed are) they will and do switch sides to whoever pays them the most. I’ve seen it happen with lot at rat salad park (itself built upon a former RAF aerodrome) since the redundancies came up. Certainly the military used to get first call on hardware discoveries and many of the best brains, although today (with most of the Cold War now gone and richer countries having successfully used commercial markets to replace empire building) its now at the other side and civillian equipment on the open market is of better quality.

    It is true that the UK supressed a lot of its computer technology and/or didn’t claim credit for it (though parts of Colossus and the concepts were clearly later reused by the Post Office in peacetime to control the Goonhilly satellite dish antenna tracking system, but as this was a mixed civillian/military resource as were (are?) all UK transmitter towers there was a certain amount of secrecy about it well into the 1990s.).

    Also (before the time of many people on here, and it was stopping when I was born as the bunkers etc had all been built), when the Post Office was a public sector organisation, expansion in Cold War surveillance centres also did lead to resources “trickling down” to the public such as red telephone boxes in rural areas which were very expensive to provide them to, CND used to track down nuclear bases by following the phone lines and looking for increased activity by the Post Office in those areas.

    @barrettone 530582 wrote:

    But then what of the monkeys?

    They just like to Monkey around……………….

    @Lshak 530246 wrote:

    Ok, so how about this for a conspiracy theory…?

    so according to religion, the devil disobeyed god and was sent to earth, after god created it and he then told God he was going to do anything and everything in his power to misguide the human race..

    What if every religion is and has been created by the devil to misguide you ffrom the truth? What is the truth? (Possibly religion, possibly the pineal gland and dmt or possibly there is nothing – which I find highly doubtful)

    so where people think they are being all religious and worshipping god, they

    I have considered this for many years. If God gave humans free will and does not interfere in human affairs why would he then insist that we followed his rules?

    And if the devil is the master of lies, what better way to do his work than impersonate God?

    Rel

    ^this is a fail lol^

    I’ve got nothing against people who have religious beliefs, just please don’t preach it to me as I really dont care about it. As far as I’m concerned, there’s no light at the end of the tunnel. Just bugs eating your corpse and returning you back to the earth, thus the circle of life. Sound bleak but as is life I guess.

    So your mind, spirit and soul just die and return back to the earth once your dead too? I personally think there’s more to it than that, maybe not heaven or hell, but different life in a different universe/galaxy/planet, or something of such.

    Exactly Chrispydelic, I need to go to a religious scholar and ask them a few questions about the natural process of DMT, psychedelics as a whole and that question of impersonating.. See what they have to say

    I used to kind of believe the whole spirit molecule thing when I was in to the psychedelics, but I’m not convinced at all anymore. The idea of there being a great big consciousness of people floating around is hardly plausible to me. But hey, if George bush can get 2 terms, the the idea of there being said consciousness floating about is really looking like a logical hypothesis.

    @Chrispydelic 531277 wrote:

    I have considered this for many years. If God gave humans free will and does not interfere in human affairs why would he then insist that we followed his rules?

    It’s a bit like a parent saying “Don’t play with fire.” The parent knows there is a large chance of them being disobeyed but at least it gives the parent the old “Aha! Warned you sucker’ to a child that thinks that experimentation comes without consequences.

    I just can’t get my head around any kind of benign deity that is supposedly devine but that is so egotistical that it demands it’s creations to worship it and praise it’s name.

    That’s not to say I don’t believe in a creator but I do not believe that there are any holy books which are the direct word of this creator. If he wanted to give us instructions he would do so himself, proving his existence. The whole concept of faith is counterproductive.

    @Pat McDonald 531328 wrote:

    It’s a bit like a parent saying “Don’t play with fire.” The parent knows there is a large chance of them being disobeyed but at least it gives the parent the old “Aha! Warned you sucker’ to a child that thinks that experimentation comes without consequences.

    Except that the parent is real. You see the parent and hear their words as they tell you not to play with the fire. They will also explain why. They will not give birth to you and then just leave you on your own and then send one of the neighbors round with a book that explains that they exist and oh by the way don’t play with fire otherwise you will burn yourself.

    @Lshak 531295 wrote:

    So your mind, spirit and soul just die and return back to the earth once your dead too? I personally think there’s more to it than that, maybe not heaven or hell, but different life in a different universe/galaxy/planet, or something of such.

    Exactly Chrispydelic, I need to go to a religious scholar and ask them a few questions about the natural process of DMT, psychedelics as a whole and that question of impersonating.. See what they have to say

    what the hell do psychedelics have to do with religion?

0

Voices

146

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Life Conspiracy Theories Religion