Party Vibe Forum

Register

Welcome To

Religion

Forums Life Conspiracy Theories Religion

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • @Mezz 531852 wrote:

    Yeah the dunking stool was a great way trying people, if they drown they are innocent, if the live they get burned as witches lol

    I wonder what the modern equivalent would be……… maybe putting car thieves in cars with timebombs underneath, if they get blown up they were innocent, if they hotwire the car they are guilty and should be harvested for organ transplants going to victims of car crashes

    lol how did some corporate plug get in your post?

    @know_hope 531961 wrote:

    lol how did some corporate plug get in your post?

    No idea, never even heard of that site before. I just typed the word h-o-t-w-i-r-e, try typing it in one of your posts and see if it does the same thing

    Maybe god did it, it’s a fucking miracle lol

    @p0ly 531469 wrote:

    Sounds like psychedelic obsession to me.

    I think you’re right… along with an obsession to find out the meaning to life, and psychedelics make em think deeper into this topic.

    It’s such an unhealthy obsession and I really need to get out of it but am finding it hard to do… Any help? It’s not as easy as just ‘forget about I and don’t think about it” especially on psychedelics… Maybe time just needs to pass?

    @Lshak 530372 wrote:

    Sounds like your stating a fact, I’d love to see the evidence of this

    A bit like when you say that the Qu’ran is fact.. we need evidence. You see how it is now eh? We got faith bruh!! we don’t need no evidence up in diz bitch!!

    @Lshak 530246 wrote:

    Ok, so how about this for a conspiracy theory…?

    so according to religion, the devil disobeyed god and was sent to earth, after god created it and he then told God he was going to do anything and everything in his power to misguide the human race..

    What if every religion is and has been created by the devil to misguide you ffrom the truth?

    in the beginning wasn’t it the devil (in the form of a snake) that encouraged the truth, and god deceiving man to keep innocence?

    @know_hope 540641 wrote:

    in the beginning wasn’t it the devil (in the form of a snake) that encouraged the truth, and god deceiving man to keep innocence?

    The Fallen Angel released the animals from the zoo and taught them how to bump nasties……….. sounds like a far better geezer than god to me lol

    @DeezNuts 540617 wrote:

    A bit like when you say that the Qu’ran is fact.. we need evidence. You see how it is now eh? We got faith bruh!! we don’t need no evidence up in diz bitch!!

    When you’ve read the Quran, and the Hadith, FOR YOURSELF, you will see the signs and evidence FOR YOURSELF brother.

    People who haven’t seen it have chosen not to see it, and I pity them

    @know_hope 540641 wrote:

    in the beginning wasn’t it the devil (in the form of a snake) that encouraged the truth, and god deceiving man to keep innocence?

    Yes, god gave them a simple command not to eat from the tree, the tree of knowledge, and they disobeyed him. If you disobey you are punished, so they were sent to earth to see if they could be trusted with this knowledge or not, unfortunately the most powerful can not, and that is why they will be punished, because they abuse their power and knowledge to extort from the people fr their own worldly gains

    @Lshak 540647 wrote:

    When you’ve read the Quran, and the Hadith, FOR YOURSELF, you will see the signs and evidence FOR YOURSELF brother.

    People who haven’t seen it have chosen not to see it, and I pity them

    I’ve read the Qu’ran and I didn’t see the signs.

    Am I too far gone now?

    No man your never too far gone. I think you’ve mentioned this before.

    1) What did you not understand?
    2) which Quran / author did you use?
    3) did you ever go to a scholar or imam with your questions?

    @Lshak 540648 wrote:

    If you disobey you are punished

    why do i have this contract with god? i dont remember agreeing to it

    @know_hope 540770 wrote:

    why do i have this contract with god? i dont remember agreeing to it

    He’s a sneaky bugger, it’s in the small print of your mobile phone contract worded in undecipherable legalease

    There’s always catches in the small print, when you bought Windows you actually signed your soul over the Microsoft, thats why I only use pirate copies lol

    @know_hope 540770 wrote:

    why do i have this contract with god? i dont remember agreeing to it

    I don’t mean in a religious sense with that, I meant in a general sense.

    If you disobey the law, what happens? If you disobeyed your parents as a kid what happened? Disobey is slightly strong of a word to use but I hope you get the jist…

    I’m an atheist :p

    @itsTori 544268 wrote:

    I’m an atheist :p

    Im an Omnivore

0

Voices

146

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Life Conspiracy Theories Religion