Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

15 Days On Subutex

Forums Drugs Quitting, Rehab & Detox 15 Days On Subutex

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
  • Good on yer Gary. Good luck and all my support with your reduction plan. I think I’ll try a drop quite shortly.
    Peace & love, Stephen.:love:

SubutexDetoxer wrote:
    Ive just realised as my tablets are 2mg, half of one is 1mg duh
    so im dropping 1mg every other day. Feel ok today, will keep posting anyway.:groucho:

glad to hear you have found a way :groucho::groucho::groucho:

stay strong mate and keep us posted :weee:

we are here if you want us:love::love::love:

:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

Well this is my third day at 5mg.
    And I have to say, its not much fun, ive been having blinding headaches in the mornings and those nasty using dreams. You know the ones, where your running around scoring and then cooking up and injecting, i feel the whole rush and everything. In one I was injecting with my mum?!?!?!

I dont know if I can handle this lack of sleep, I need to try and get off this before I start college, but I dont know if im gonna be able to really.
    Especially if im gonna have months of PAWS to deal with after!

I need some help.
    I dunno what to do? Im really suffering, constantly in the first stages of withdrawls, runny nose and eyes, aching everywhere, headaches, crawling skin. But from what i’ve read, im better off doing a short detox from this stuff, and suffer for a couple of weeks than srag it out and stay on it monthsn and get hooked on this. I might as well be on methadone?
    Grrr:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Staff

As the sweet angel that i’m suppose to be ill just say..

Hang in there,you can read from other peoples experiences that it will pass..

You have a bright future ahead of you :love:

Thankyou Angel :love:

SubutexDetoxer wrote:
      And I have to say, its not much fun, ive been having blinding headaches in the mornings and those nasty using dreams. You know the ones, where your running around scoring and then cooking up and injecting, i feel the whole rush and everything. In one I was injecting with my mum?!?!?!

I dont know if I can handle this lack of sleep, I need to try and get off this before I start college, but I dont know if im gonna be able to really.

I need some help.
      I dunno what to do? Im really suffering, constantly in the first stages of withdrawls, runny nose and eyes, aching everywhere, headaches, crawling skin. But from what i’ve read, im better off doing a short detox from this stuff, and suffer for a couple of weeks than srag it out and stay on it monthsn and get hooked on this. I might as well be on methadone?

hang in there gary:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

maybe give youreslf a day or two at the same dosage instead of trying to tail it off every other day? it may mean you stay on it for an extra day of course the choice is up to you

you had the willpower to reduce your methadone and i am sure you can do this too:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

it may be that some of this is psychological withdrawl as well – could you maybe go out for a long walk? [this would release your body’s natural opiates and also help your body to eliminate some of the toxins in it which have built up over the period you have been on opiates] all exercise in fresh air [ie out of the house:wink:] is good for this and displacement activity [distracting yourself from the withdrawl syptoms] is also a good thing [nothing worse than sitting about thinking about how bad you feel – only makes you feel worse – in my experience:wink:]

Sorry the cluckings bad mate,hang in there,its for the good,(Easy for me to say I know!)

:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

SubutexDetoxer wrote:

I need some help.

Gary you are suffering from the infamous ‘buprenorphine headache’. I swear to you man………less feels more when it comes to this designer drug..I felt all of those symptoms when I was on that dose……Insomnia, consipation, depression etc etc….Please do what my good friend raj say’s and get out and do whatever excercise you can to release some natural endorphins………Anything……A nice walk in the fresh air…A bicycle ride…..Or simple stretching exercises…..I’ve just dropped from 4mg’s to 2mg’s yesterday and it feels so much better………Even dare I say it, more like a morphine type feeling……Most doctors put peeps on way tooo high of a dose primarily to flood their MU , K and ORL1 receptors…….So they can’t feel their D.O.C……….But from what I’ve gathered you’re so far away from being tempted to go back there………..Hang on in there brother and I guarantee when you get down to 2x2mg’s daily you’ll wonder why ‘they’ started you on such a high dose in the first place…….Like Raj say’s these are most probably more to do with physological issues rather than physical one……….You can do it brother keep it up………Peace & Love to ya.:love: :love: :love: . Stephen.

Well i walked the dog lol
      if that counts, i feel like crap. Im still at 5mg and had to have a valium today i felt so bad. I thought I was gonna throw up all day, had hot and cold flushes, creepy skin, runny nose. The lot, maybe theres still methadone coming out my system. I just want to curl up and fall asleep til its over. Im aching from head to toe, and trying not to go near my tramadol or codeine phos, havent so far..
      I know theyre not goin to help (in the long run anyway) and I would think that the sub would block them anyway. (the pain meds are for medical conditions btw). Thanks everyone, for the advice, its nice to know im not the only one going through this right now. Im struggling to write anyway, so ill b bacl tomorow..

Gary x

SubutexDetoxer wrote:
      Well i walked the dog lol
      if that counts, i feel like crap. Im still at 5mg and had to have a valium today i felt so bad. I thought I was gonna throw up all day, had hot and cold flushes, creepy skin, runny nose. The lot, maybe theres still methadone coming out my system. I just want to curl up and fall asleep til its over. Im aching from head to toe, and trying not to go near my tramadol or codeine phos, havent so far..
      I know theyre not goin to help (in the long run anyway) and I would think that the sub would block them anyway. (the pain meds are for medical conditions btw). Thanks everyone, for the advice, its nice to know im not the only one going through this right now. Im struggling to write anyway, so ill b bacl tomorow..

Gary x

:group_hug :group_hug :group_hug :group_hug

Well todays the first day I havent woken up with a headache. Its only 7.30, just had my 4mg and Im feeling ok SO FAR… Didnt have any bad dreams last night, still got a realy sore throat (so i think ive got a cold on top of this) just have my usual amount of nausea (from crohns disease) which i can cope with.
      Man this stuff tastes like crap, like when im wretching anyway in the morning, to put something that bitter and suck it in ure gob..
      Anyway thanks raj,subby and all of ya, ill TRY to get to 4mg today (ie not take the other 1mg this afternoon) but its hard, not only when im sick, but i got to work too.

Cheers

Gary x

Staff

Hi Gary 😉

Hope you are feeling good today..Take care of yourself..:love: :love:

SubutexDetoxer wrote:
        Well todays the first day I havent woken up with a headache. Its only 7.30, just had my 4mg and Im feeling ok SO FAR… Didnt have any bad dreams last night, still got a realy sore throat (so i think ive got a cold on top of this) just have my usual amount of nausea (from crohns disease) which i can cope with.
        Man this stuff tastes like crap, like when im wretching anyway in the morning, to put something that bitter and suck it in ure gob..
        Anyway thanks raj,subby and all of ya, ill TRY to get to 4mg today (ie not take the other 1mg this afternoon) but its hard, not only when im sick, but i got to work too.

Cheers

Gary x

Good to hear you feel better today mate. A diazepam (now and again) always helps to stave off the anxiety attacks which more than likely can occur on a taper. I tried to jump from 4mg to 2mg but I slowed that down and I’m now taking 3mg’s with no ill effects so far. Ooooooo! It is a god damn awful taste though especially if you end up swallowing some by mistake. Which is what I do nearly every time i take mine. I’m probably on a much smaller dose than I think because of this happening, which isn’t a bad thing! All my love and support to you man.
        :love: :love: Stephen.

glad you are feeling better mate:love: :love: :love:

hope work isnt too bad for you:groucho:

keep doing it gary – you are doing sterling work :love:

Staff

Hi Gary 🙂

How are you today..

I really hope you are getting better:love: :love:

xoxo Angel

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Quitting, Rehab & Detox 15 Days On Subutex