Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

15 Days On Subutex

Forums Drugs Quitting, Rehab & Detox 15 Days On Subutex

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

how you getting on?

:love::love::love:

Hi guys, im ok, I was really ill last night, I think i’ve caught a cold, ive got such a sore throat, took my tempreature last night and I was 38.4 degrees. So ive got a tempreture, Dont know if thats a cold or all these symtoms are sub/withdrawl?

Im pretty sure its a flu.. Im ok. I have to go and pay for college today, and try and work. I cant afford not to unfortunately. at the moment we have £20 for the week.. Typhical, everything comes at once, he loses his job, im detoxing, get flu, fridge breaks, dadadada…life

So apart from the sweats,chills,nausea,dioreah,temprature,dizziness,sore throat,cough,headaches and nightmares….
    Im fantastic! lol

Dya know Gary, I was going to suggest t’other day that it could be an ‘outside ailment’ that was causing all those icky symptoms, because as you probably know when ‘we’ go down with an illness we always seem to blame it on ‘junkie sickness’ don’t we. I don’t know about yourself but for some reason I always thought I was immune from a cold or flu whilst I was on gear. So now I must always remind myself that when I’m suffering from a general malaise it could always be a cold or a touch of flu or even some other illness apart from W/D symptoms. But hey you seem to be coping admirally, so keep up the good work Gary and stay strong mate.
    Peace and love. Stephen:love:

hey gary

how you doing today :groucho::groucho::groucho:

hope your flu is getting better:weee:

:love::love:

Hi Guys
    Sorry I didnt post yesterday but im still not feeling too good, still a bit fluey (is that a word?). Dropped to 4mg yesterday so if its like last time today will be my worst day. I have been feeling crap this week and relying on the valium a bit too much. I did an experiment the other day just out of interest and its very unorthodox, i dont recommend it but hey ill post it here just cos its interesting. My boyfriend is totally opiate free and always has been. So when I was on methadone I gave him 5mls to see how he felt (i have to add he wanted too aswell, he wanted to know what its like) he said he hardly felt anything ‘a bit glassy eyed’ then three days ago he tried 2mg of subutex (which i though would be an approximate equivelant dose) WRONG! Its taken him three days to feel normal, his puplis have been like pinpricks and he spent the first night throwing hjis guts up and gouching out. That is one strong drug! mg for mg it must be the most potent opiate out there! So that made me realise I must be on too high a dose. And has made me even more determined to cut down and get off. Im not gonna be able to be clean by the 18th but i can get as low as possible before I start. I might tell my tutor when I start too?

Thanks guys anyway
    Gary x

sorry you are still feeling fluey [now its a word :groucho:] Gary

just grit your teeth and hang in there mate – you can do it and give your other half a big hug from me to help him feel better:wink:

subutex is indeed very strong and has a long halflife as you just found out so it takes several days for it to be cleared out of the blood – which is probably nicer than having a short halflife and being gone in four hours from your point of view – more gentle taper of dosage:weee:

hows about you see where you have got to by the 12th and then rethink the position with regard to telling the college then? :groucho: as you havent discussed it with them yet :groucho:

keep at it mate and you will come through
    :group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

Yeah, ill just see how it goes raj, I dont wanna tell him unless I really have too.
    Thing is the longer im on this the harder its gonna b to get off, but having to detox around my life is difficult, having to work etc. And when I do jump off completely I want two weeks min to recover, ill probably just settle in and drop down and then take one monday off to do the final bit.

Thanks

Well I feel crap today. So Skint im havin to shoplift food from tescos:good_evil…

Got a job tomorrow tho, just in time, its crap not bein able to buy chocolate and smoke wen i feel like this..

Part from that:groucho:im k

:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

baptism of fire mate

:love::love::love::love:

keep at it and you will get there

:love::love::love::love::love:

well done for getting this far raaaraaaraaaraaaraaaraaa and keep doing it gary :biggreen:

how are you getting on gary?

and have you shifted your flu yet ?:groucho:

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Yeah I think its pretty much gone, thanks raj

Im ok, still at 4mg. My doc gave me some .4mg tabs on top of my 2 weeks at 4mg (she must trust me after all these years) so I can reduce myself down even slower. Ive been working so Im nackered, but all in all im feeling alot better 😉

good to hear mate

:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

you can do it raaaraaaraaaraaa

how you getting on there gary?

SubutexDetoxer wrote:
    he tried 2mg of subutex (which i though would be an approximate equivelant dose) WRONG!

sounds familar

i know an algerian girlwho is a bit alienated from her family, who are smack dealers

her older sister encouraged her to try some subutex and she was very unwell for a day or so

hope you’re keeping strong though!

respect for going through it… you know it’s orth it in the end

:love:

Hope you are well mate!raaaraaaraaaraaa
    And coping ok:love::love:

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Quitting, Rehab & Detox 15 Days On Subutex