Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-IAI

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-IAI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
  • Anyone actually try it yet? Lots of sites say it’s coming soon and it’s being hyped real heavy, but I haven’t heard of anyone except greenlighters who are likely vendors who actually tried it.

It’s supposed to me similar to MDAI, i reckon it’ll be crap.

This 5-IAI sounds really interesting from a few reports I’ve read. Some claiming they couldnt tell the difference between it and MDMA…

Has anyone tryed it though? I am gonna get some when the site opens a bit later. Just wanted a bit of scope before buying.

Not to interested if its like MDAI mind you…

Will let you know how I get on though guy’s 😉

@Lt Luna 382584 wrote:

This 5-IAI sounds really interesting from a few reports I’ve read. Some claiming they couldnt tell the difference between it and MDMA…

everything says this these days tbh. Some vendors go on bluelight and say the drugs they are selling are amazing.

@p0ly 382701 wrote:

everything says this these days tbh. Some vendors go on bluelight and say the drugs they are selling are amazing.

Truer words were never spoken, howevever there’s a new report from a reliable (so far as I can tell) bluelighter who gives the stuff two thumbs up. Time will tell, just reading Dr. Nichols’ work the pharmacology looks like this SHOULD be a winner.

Have some on order…
    A leeetle bit, have been deeply unhappy with other experiments. Still in the bag.
    Boo.
    So, if it turns up, I’ll be happy to share. My experiences that is.
    A website I just checked out said customs have stopped all shipments, buy now to avoid disappointment.
    Hmmm, who knows?

I’d be wary – read reports of people not getting what they ordered (how would you know?) Other seemingly genuine reports state no effects as well as sweating, heart rate increase, blood pressure increase, headache, anxiety and tension.

Benzo Fury seems to be another one getting hyped, but as Poly said most, if not all the positive reports are no doubt by vendors.

Good luck with it anyway – be cautious.

although I guess sweating, heart rate increase, blood pressure increase, headache, anxiety and tension is a good night for some 🙂

Hoping it’ll get through customs soon, really can’t wait to find out if this stuff is any good.

I ordered some at the weekend and am waiting for it to arrive, hopefully in time for glasto.

Blah Blah blah blah

If you do enough research you should know that this drug is still not in the UK!

Anyone hyping it up are venders and everyone hyping it down have not had the real deal yet just had there pants down and probably ended up with MDAI or NRG-1

A few more weeks then we will all know the facts

@pred1 388171 wrote:

Blah Blah blah blah

If you do enough research you should know that this drug is still not in the UK!

Anyone hyping it up are venders and everyone hyping it down have not had the real deal yet just had there pants down and probably ended up with MDAI or NRG-1

i’m sure some one somewhere has it …

@pred1 388171 wrote:

Blah Blah blah blah

People will have it, just any big shipment of powder they are holding in customs simply because they can. If people ordered like 5g from abroad they’d blatantly get it fine.

I’ve never tried MDAI or NRG-1 how will i know if it is either of the above?

It arrived today, white fluffly powder with a slight odour…not unpleasent

Did a very small line, not harsh like meph, not really a big enough dose to make a proper opinion.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-IAI