Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-IAI

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-IAI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
  • i got 6 grams of 5iai ere tis nice shit man
    very close to mdma and mephedrone ive done sum
    now and feeling a bit nice also done sum nrg 3 which
    is bangin but dont cane it its dangerous,very pure purest
    u can get since drone was,but now thats gone we got loads
    coming out people,wats everyones opionion on these highs
    nrg 2 n ncat are mild as fuck but alot of batches of nrg 2 ive
    heard are dangerous,

A curious thing happened yesterday.

An un-solicited package arrived.

I think it’s from the chaps I ordered my 5-IAI from, but there’s no branding, and I cant for the life of me remember which organisation my original lot was ordered from.

As the initial baggy is still half-full, due to a distinct lack of enthusiasm on my part, not sure what to do with it.

Have I unwittingly subscribed to a life-time subscription?

It seems, according to various posts and other web-based info that this stuff isn’t even available yet.

What to do?

Check the envelope for any distinctive clues (postmarks, type of envelope etc) which match up with your normal suppliers. if that does not shed any more light on who sent it to you, treat it with care (as if it were NRG-1) and see what happens..

Thankls hunny…
    Pretty sure it’s me 5-IAI dudes
    But if I were to order anything in a drunken stupor..
    Wouln’t have been this.
    Confused
    @General Lighting 388638 wrote:

Check the envelope for any distinctive clues (postmarks, type of envelope etc) which match up with your normal suppliers. if that does not shed any more light on who sent it to you, treat it with care (as if it were NRG-1) and see what happens..

I had a similar experience with MDAI, bought it and completely forgot i did. when i opened the letter to an unlabelled baggie with brown powder in i was very confused for about 20 mins til i realised what it was!

was the envelope stamped with a post mark from the lakes/lake district?

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, not really tested it as i’m saving it for glasto

so real 5-IAI is around now? worth a try?

@1984 390474 wrote:

so real 5-IAI is around now? worth a try?

No it isn’t around yet m8….not in order from vendors anyway

Anyone on here could order it from various sites after googling it….will they get 5-IAI not a chance me thinks.

I have used 2 very reputable vendors for years both have allways been spot on with statement and product

None have stock of this product yet and say probably be another few weeks yet.

Order 5-IAI and take your chances

@pred1 390481 wrote:

Anyone on here could order it from various sites after googling it….will they get 5-IAI not a chance me thinks.

I have used 2 very reputable vendors for years both have allways been spot on with statement and product

tricky, few people have reported trying it now, could just be your sites product has been caught in customs? One very old site I used to use for drone and was always reliable is selling it. oh just had a look and its not in stock yet lol *shrugs*

Lots of formerly “spot on” vendors are having “problems”. TBH I expect all this stuff will be made illegal very soon soon and reckon the obvious online vendors are going to get fucked sideways by SOCA for their pains one way or another – its getting to the point they are playing chicken with the Liverpool Street Express.

Any new RC’s with potential to replace MDMA will most likely just end up in this summers “pills”.

The fact that 6-APB(?) is planning to be sold in “pellet” form for £10 is no coincidence, although I find it a potentially ominous the vendors are trying to set up a cartel to sell a soon-to-be-illegal drug under the full glare of the internet and the EU’s law enforcement authorities.

@pred1 390481 wrote:

Before i ask about vendors, is it ok to discuss vendors here or not?
    I’ve had a look round for the rules but cant find anything about it.

I’d rather not get banned on my first post! lol

:bad_idea:

If you want to find out about vendors you’re better off asking who knows of a good one in a thread and then sending a PM to people who say they know a reliable vendor.

Its against the rules to directly link to a vendor on the board, but personal messages are fine.

@Spazhazzard 390507 wrote:

If you want to find out about vendors you’re better off asking who knows of a good one in a thread and then sending a PM to people who say they know a reliable vendor.

Its against the rules to directly link to a vendor on the board, but personal messages are fine.

Well done……….slow clap::oh_god:

@AGENT 15 390509 wrote:

Well done……….slow clap::oh_god:

Suprisingly enough I was answering a question, so your sarcasm isn’t much appreciated.

:whoosh:
    Go and re read what you have written , if you can not see what is wrong with it, then you should have your keyboard taken off you untill you are wise enough to see your mistake.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-IAI