Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-IAI

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-IAI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
  • There’s nothing wrong with it, there’s nothing saying you can’t ask who knows one thats reliable, you just can’t directly link to them publicly on the board. At least thats the impression that I’ve got from what I’ve seen posted by the admins previously.

If I’m really that mistaken then I apologise, but from what I’ve written and my understanding I see no obvious mistake. Feel free to enlighten me if thats not the case.

@Spazhazzard 390515 wrote:

There’s nothing wrong with it, there’s nothing saying you can’t ask who knows one thats reliable, you just can’t directly link to them publicly on the board. At least thats the impression that I’ve got from what I’ve seen posted by the admins previously.

If I’m really that mistaken then I apologise, but from what I’ve written and my understanding I see no obvious mistake. Feel free to enlighten me if thats not the case.

ur not allowed to ask for drunk sites via PM, posting or praying

@1984 390529 wrote:

ur not allowed to ask for drunk sites via PM, posting or praying

Thanks for the clarification. I stand corrected.

@Spazhazzard 390536 wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I stand corrected.

there is a link sumwhere explainin it all but I have no idea where sorry 🙂

I did NRG3 other day and it was fucking insane

blew my heads to pieces more than M1 or MCAT……..

@glowsticks 390721 wrote:

I did NRG3 other day and it was fucking insane

blew my heads to pieces more than M1 or MCAT……..

tell me more??????

I tried this stuff on Saturday night. Just thought I’d share my thoughts on it.

Honest opinion: Average at best.

It isn’t harsh like Meph, so you can snort it, but I found that I got the best from it when I bombed.

Generally my jaw felt a bit tight, it was a slight buzz, but nothing like the hit you used to get from Meph. To be honest, it affected me more like coke, where I was generally more alert and chatty, but it didn’t make me go roaming the dancefloor for faces to stroke.

I guess I’d do it again, but only to use up what I’ve got left. I don’t see it becoming my new drug of choice.

TBH its hardly worth the risk these days.

with “traditional” drug dealers, there are very few of them I trust with anything other than a rough idea of where I live (even if I trust them as people) – just out of basic security awareness.

I certainly would not encourage them to store my home address on an internet-connected computer alongside how much of their wares I have purchased, linked (even indirectly) to my personal finance records, when all it takes is a Court Order to the hosting company to get them to cough up the data and this applies anywhere in the World once illegal drugs are involved.

Recent law changes coupled with the “drugs by post” lot brazenly putting illegal cathinones in their blends means feds can now do any surveillance ops they want – as they’ve got “reasonable suspicion” at least some of these companies are sending class B through the post. They may not go after small time users immediately but I expect its a medium/long term option depending how stubborn users want to be…

the big advantage of cathinones (which in hindsight has been proven to have a fair few disadvantages) was simply that dealers were honest about what the packs contained, it was relatively pure and legal to send through the post due to the loopholes. all these advantages are now gone.

i reckon its kinda like mdma the first hits the best ul ever get from it then it just gets worse after that and everytime ive got it its been far worse than meph to sniff first time i sneezed and blew half the line away lol

Just done my first line 5-iai and for the 1st time since mcat I’ve got that mist at the edges of my vision – couldn’t (right now) be happier. Hurts my nose, prickling my throat as we speak – much harsher in that way than DMC – but much more my kind of buzz than the -nrgs…
    feeling a bit eureka actually..is this a acceptable replacement!?!
    but if like someone said above the 1st is the best ever with this…forgot where I was going with that…

uggggg nose-to-throat drip is harsh – burning but …so far a big fan weeeeee …other than the sense it corroding everything its touching…ah well…

-ok bout 1/2 an hr later now and I do feel a little bit sick and pleasantly…fuzzy..to the point I’m thinking of waiting a bit before I leave for work AND good news, my pupils are def bigger, not massive, but another good sign is when I’m doing my makeup when I’m ‘high’ my eyelashes always seem longer, there’s no truth/science I realise, but I’ve always thought this since getting ready for clubs on pills – so the feeling this morning is :-)))))))

but yaeh I’m going to have to give it 20 before leaving the house

@LittleBeatz 393514 wrote:

Just done my first line 5-iai and for the 1st time since mcat I’ve got that mist at the edges of my vision – couldn’t (right now) be happier. Hurts my nose, prickling my throat as we speak – much harsher in that way than DMC – but much more my kind of buzz than the -nrgs…
    feeling a bit eureka actually..is this a acceptable replacement!?!
    but if like someone said above the 1st is the best ever with this…forgot where I was going with that…

uggggg nose-to-throat drip is harsh – burning but …so far a big fan weeeeee …other than the sense it corroding everything its touching…ah well…

-ok bout 1/2 an hr later now and I do feel a little bit sick and pleasantly…fuzzy..to the point I’m thinking of waiting a bit before I leave for work AND good news, my pupils are def bigger, not massive, but another good sign is when I’m doing my makeup when I’m ‘high’ my eyelashes always seem longer, there’s no truth/science I realise, but I’ve always thought this since getting ready for clubs on pills – so the feeling this morning is :-)))))))

but yaeh I’m going to have to give it 20 before leaving the house

what job do you have? plz tell me you dont drive to work

Course not, I don’t drive full stop 🙂 – hope I dont come accross that selfish/retarded

@LittleBeatz 393548 wrote:

Course not, I don’t drive full stop 🙂 – hope I dont come accross that selfish/retarded

Course not!! she flys to work in a helicopter

@LittleBeatz 393548 wrote:

no you dont come across like that at all I was just curious, welcome to PV by the way

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-IAI