Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

5-IAI

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-IAI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
  • Bought BF and 5-IAI from a disco source and was really disappointed. My previous reliable site has decided to stop the RC biz until this crap is over, they tested all the stuff around and found dangerous, inactive or scheduled substances sold in place of the advertised and sold products.

Reports:

– 2 capsules 6-apb with not the self strength and effects than from the sample caps, took 1,5 in the course of 2 hrs with nothing more than a threshold.

– 3 days later; The 5-IAI was also crap: 1g taken in the course of two hours with just the effect of what I could compare to guarana or coffee. No euphoria, no mood change, no altered perceptions, just stim, that’s it. Good that I always have some benzo’s for this kind of mishaps.
    Frakk the UK commercial RC scene, all the magic is gone with the cathinones being banned.

I advise anyone with no much money and time to loose, to just NOT buy anything from these crap sites. Or be sure to have some benzodiazepines to obliterate these boring stims.

ps: Oh, and yeah, Never smoke weed on a potentially hallucinogenic compound (benzo-fury), I saw a couple of guys on forums advising weed to come down – the facts are that it can put you in a strongly unpleasant place for an amount of time which will subjectively seems an eternity!

MDAI if you get the right stuff is surprisingly pleasent, maybe not a party drug alone but it is pretty nice.

I wish more people would post their reports on 5-IAI because it appears to be perfect! But not enough tests for me to want to try it!

Just got a buttload of this stuff yesterday.

All I can say is that I am blown away.

This stuff is potent! I could totally dance my ass off all night with this. The people who have negative things to say must have gotten a bunk batch or something (or maybe my supplier just sent me something different?) because this stuff is absolutely INSANE. Dont go overboard cuz beleive me, you wont need it!!

@DjLush 443204 wrote:

Just got a buttload of this stuff yesterday.

All I can say is that I am blown away.

This stuff is potent! I could totally dance my ass off all night with this. The people who have negative things to say must have gotten a bunk batch or something (or maybe my supplier just sent me something different?) because this stuff is absolutely INSANE. Dont go overboard cuz beleive me, you wont need it!!

What a load of bollox this is. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I havent seen any good reviews on this stuff and my experience with this stuff proved to be a waste of time. It just made me a bit hot and sweaty with no good points what so ever. Theres a reason this stuff never took off, the chemical procedure is to complexed and it doesnt actually do anything. Stay clear of this in my opinion.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Drugs Research Chemicals 5-IAI