Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

360 or PS3?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
  • Hey guys in the next couple of weeks im either gonna get a 360 or ps3, cant decide what to get though! what do ya all think? ive heard ps3 aint worth the money and the new grand theft auto is comin out on 360 anyway which im well lookin forward to

360 better by farrrrraaa

Up too you mate, what ever one floats your boat. One thing to remember is the Xbox has been out for a year more than the PS3 so the games you are seeing on the Xbox are a year ahead of the PS3. The PS3 will shine soon, i think both consoles are as good as each other, if i had a HDTV i would by a PS3 as you have a built in BlueRay player. raaa

i was a true sony fan, after the delays and constant crap and hype …

got the xbox …

right decision …

get a sega megadrive or an n64. tops mate.

both consoles are super powerful machines, they’ve only scratched the surface with games but to be honest by the time playstation has lowered its price to a reasonable value the target audiences of the machines will have already swayed to microsoft.

boothy wrote:
    get a sega megadrive or an n64. tops mate.

i have the mega drive, great for when mates are round and the nights dying down but for a gamer who likes to be see what 15 years of development has created the powerful machines all zee way

and no way to nintendo! 😉

and mr boothy, how have you been, havent seen ya’s on here in a while pet! 🙂

Fuck it!

Buy a Wii, i love mine! raaa

starlaugh wrote:
    Fuck it!

Buy a Wii, i love mine! raaa

get back in the hole nintendon crawled out from :yakk: 😉 🙂

Digital-A wrote:
    i have the mega drive, great for when mates are round and the nights dying down but for a gamer who likes to be see what 15 years of development has created the powerful machines all zee way

and no way to nintendo! 😉

and mr boothy, how have you been, havent seen ya’s on here in a while pet! 🙂

i’m good cheers mate, yourself? my computers been a bit funny lately, been mostly postin at college, and i’m out for 10 hours of the day with college/travelling there then i work a further 4-5 hours 4 nights a week so i don’t get much chance to post as much!

i’ve got my older brothers megadrive – sonic is a classic! but n64 was amazin man, goldeneye 007, banjo kazooie, cranker which was hilarious, mario, zelda… classics!

was never a playstation man meself, but each to their own! remember the dreamcast, it never took off, released wrong time, but it was quite a good console for it’s year!

im awesome mate, finally got an interview at a health food shop haha will post up with how it goes 🙂

erm, the dreamcast … mmm … was given one, was ok but never really touched it .. may get one at the weekend, cheap as chips now like.

boothy wrote:
    remember the dreamcast, it never took off, released wrong time, but it was quite a good console for it’s year!

Got one and i love it :weee:

starlaugh wrote:
    Got one and i love it :weee:

jesus SL am i going to have to personally train you on consoles!?

🙂

What do you mean DA? The dreamcast was just misunderstood, was a very good console. Wonder if it still works actually :weee:

Ha ive got a N64 and i still love it, and best game ever is on the old nes, the first zelda, loved it. Anyway i think im prolly gonna get xbox360 b’cus a few mates have it so we can play online, and PS3 is too much anyway.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.