Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

360 or PS3?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    gears of war, got addicted to it, ended up in rehab

Tried it round a mates house, didnt really enjoy it, not sure why as everyone else seems to love it :crazy:

what kind of games do you like playing hazza?

Halo 3 was a big dissapointment for me tradin in the orange box for it on fridayraaa

Hazza Would You Kindly get stepped on?

20-DAV-06 wrote:
    Halo 3 was a big dissapointment for me tradin in the orange box for it on fridayraaa

episode 2 took 6 and a half hours to complete, shorter than halo.

Digital-A wrote:
    what kind of games do you like playing hazza?

3rd person shooters/RPGs/driving

Hazza88 wrote:
    3rd person shooters/RPGs/driving

1st person shooters (that haven’t been mentioned yet):
    FEAR
    Rainbow 6

RPG:
    Oblivion

Driving:
    Forza 2

i personally didnt like f.e.a.r was cinematic (like the latest doom game) so basically

corridor … room …. fight in in a corridor … room … something interesting … fight in a room … corridor ….

oblivion, i would say buy if you like HUGE games … the free roaming has its pro’s and con’s … basically prepare to spend a lot of time on it

got my own copy own airborne yesterday, pretty good 🙂

getting project gotham 4 today … should be fun …

Digital-A wrote:
    episode 2 took 6 and a half hours to complete, shorter than halo.

orange box has five games…

Digital-A wrote:
    i personally didnt like f.e.a.r was cinematic (like the latest doom game) so basically

Yeah, I get what you mean. I played it on the PC originally and although it was the same game it was far more immersive and the only game that has managed to terrify me. I’d turn it off sometimes because I just couldn’t handle it.

20-DAV-06 wrote:
    orange box has five games…

yes, but, episode 2 is the main one … correct?

BioTech wrote:
    Yeah, I get what you mean. I played it on the PC originally and although it was the same game it was far more immersive and the only game that has managed to terrify me. I’d turn it off sometimes because I just couldn’t handle it.

aye in places it was a little hard to go round corners. i was told by someone else it was much better on p.c, may enquire into a copy. gotta get cracking on moh airborne first 🙂

Digital-A wrote:
    gotta get cracking on moh airborne first 🙂

Completed it on easy, normal and hard now. Trust me, hard is HARD

boothy wrote:
    but n64 was amazin man, goldeneye 007, banjo kazooie, cranker which was hilarious, mario, zelda… classics!
    !

too true, there will never ever be a console as much fun as the n64!

back to the thread, unless you really want gran turismo 5 and killzone, get the xbox

We got a NES still, so the other day I bought the mrs a SNES – she loves it.

Not really into serious gaming myself, so will probably go for a Wii after the Xmas sales.

SNES is a bloody laugh tho:crazy:

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.