Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

360 or PS3?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
  • ah right fair do’s yeah i used to be like that awile back now then i found the xbox and any game bores me shitless lol so the only time i play it is when I’m on drugs lol seem to kick butt on there to atuly

Fair play matey, Watch this space tho cos i probably will end up getting it! 😉

haha ok mate will do might see you on there ^_^

me and my bro chipped in and we got a ps3, was gonna get the 360 but i couldnt handle missing out on gran turismo.

its really good, only problem, as elretardo pointed out, is that now games are designed on xbox and ported to ps3 ( unlike ps2 which were then ported to xbox) so all that extra proccessing power and graphics the ps3 has is completely wasted :hopeless:

give it a year or two tho and hopefully things will change.

anyone able to reccommoend any good games??? got cod4, moh airbourne, rachet n clank and sega rally, all of which ive completed.

True-Innocence: I’m not 100% clear on it but the issue with GTA4 with regards to the PS3 is that they had major trouble coding for it so that it would work on the PS3. Not that it wouldn’t fit on the disc.

That’s the main issue with the PS3, it’s tough for designers/developers to write the software for it. Elretardo has explained more elsewhere.

Tek Offensive wrote:
    me and my bro chipped in and we got a ps3, was gonna get the 360 but i couldnt handle missing out on gran turismo.

its really good, only problem, as elretardo pointed out, is that now games are designed on xbox and ported to ps3 ( unlike ps2 which were then ported to xbox) so all that extra proccessing power and graphics the ps3 has is completely wasted :hopeless:

give it a year or two tho and hopefully things will change.

anyone able to reccommoend any good games??? got cod4, moh airbourne, rachet n clank and sega rally, all of which ive completed.

Buy Uncharted Drakes fortune. I had loads of fun cos its got a wicked albeit daft story You won’t put the controller down till you complete it.:love:

allways playstation imo ….raaa

I’m a 360 man now even with me first one breaking! IMO playstation doesn’t do it for me anymore!:wink:

well ..tbh i’d save my consol cash up and buy a pc .. but thats not on the list .. so playstation .. even tho i havent used mine in like 3 years other than to piss around with music 2000 ..lol

i can see the pc and console argument starting up …

😉

Both have their good points. I actually think PC’s can produce a better gaming environment and better games than a console (just look at BF2 on PC compared to Xbox version).

However, you constantly have little bugs and issues with PC’s and you have to buy expensive hardware to run games properly. Then two months later a new game comes out that requires even more powerful hardware so you have to get rid of all the shit you just bought and buy new graphics card etc etc. Sometimes your game will suddenly stop working or devlop some sort of serious fault for no obvious reason.

Console: Plug and play, no worries about if your machine will perform or be compatible, no need to constantly upgrade, MUCH cheaper in comparison. Not to mention they are a lot more sociable when mates come round. But then PC’s don’t just run games do they, so you can’t really compare them.

Xbox 360 definately !!

get a 360, i love mine

I’m loving my 360 again a bit too much, i got burned.:you_crazy

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.