Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

360 or PS3?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • PS3 – Powerful but expensive and difficult to design for (which is the reason GTA4 has been held back!!! :hopeless: ).

Xbox – Better games & cheaper but less powerful and has a poor track record for reliability.

I had the PS1&2 and used to slate the Xbox. Then slowly I began to realise the Xbox360 is superior to the PS3 in the sense that it has better games/games designers. I ended up buying a 360 which I think was the better choice. Although I’ve had to take it back and get a new one already (after about 5 months!) and the one they gave me didn’t even work full stop, so I took that back and am now on my third Xbox360. Great console, shame about the shitty parts and the fact that it’s Microsoft….. although Sony are hardly much better.

Picking up my 360 this afternoon, may have enough for a couple of games, ill see what i can get!

i advise bioshock (rpg meets first person shooter)

and Halo, although short, pretty good …

also the splinter cell games (double agent) and Rainbox 6 vegas

Digital-A wrote:
    i advise bioshock (rpg meets first person shooter)

and Halo, although short, pretty good …

also the splinter cell games (double agent) and Rainbox 6 vegas

All of those and the mighty gears of war.

Anyone played Stalker yet?

Raj wrote:
    Anyone played Stalker yet?

Nope that last one i had scared the shit out of me……….

wouldn’t want to inflict that on anyone 😉

:biggreen:

[yt]qjXhxJao3Xo[/yt]

Got the xbox and bioshock/halo 3, been playin halo all afternoon, its a wicked game, gonna try out bioshock in a minute

give bioshock an hour or so to settle in 🙂

top class game it is kid.

Played bioshock for a few hours this evening, lovin both games at the moment, any reconmedations for next?

it’s all about hopskotch and marbles i tells ya

boothy wrote:
    it’s all about hopskotch and marbles i tells ya

haha wish i could enjoy it as much as the people that play it do, life would be so much easier!!

gears of war, got addicted to it, ended up in rehab

Playground Politics wrote:
    gears of war, got addicted to it, ended up in rehab

Tried it round a mates house, didnt really enjoy it, not sure why as everyone else seems to love it :crazy:

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.